All mothers have to face with the difficulty of wearing custom baby clothes for a newborn because dressing a newborn can be harder because many newborns have floppy arms, an oversized head and curled-up legs. You need to have a useful lesson below about wearing custom baby clothing for newborn before having a new baby.
1. You should custom baby suits that have wide openings at the neck and are easy to snap or zip up. Pick suitable newborn sizes depending on the size of your baby and look for clothes that are easy on and off.
2. Lay your child on a flat surface such as the floor to wear kid clothes.
3. Stretch the neck opening of the custom baby clothes with your hands but avoid ripping the fabric.
4. Cup the baby’s head gently and slide the baby’s head through the neck opening of kid outfits. Mind the ears and the nose and guide the clothes on rather than tug the clothes on.
5. Slide the garment over the baby’s shoulders and guide the baby’s arms into the arm holes one at a time. Once both arms are in the proper holes, slide the rest of the garment down the baby’s body to cover the torso.
6. Button the snaps or zip the zipper of custom baby outfits at the crotch area.