When parents pack best baby clothes for a summer vacation, consider the climate they’re heading to. Is it sweltering, or temperate? Is it sunny or overcast? Will they be walking on concrete, sand, or earth?
Keep the answers to those questions in mind, and tweak the recommended items below to fit the climate accordingly.
In general, though, here are some tips for what to pack best baby clothes when you’re going on a summer vacation in a warm to hot climate:
- Stick to natural, light-weight fabrics–polyester or other synthetics don’t breathe, and kids will mess much. You should choose kid clothes made by cotton fabrics.
- Choosing best baby clothes that are light in color–whites, light yellows, pinks, etc. Dark colors draw heat and make kids mess, while light colors deflect it.
- Loose-fitting tunics or tees (not sloppy, of course, but tight clothing can be restrictive and be uncomfortably warm).
- Casual sundresses and airy skirts (for girls).
- Linen pants.
- Strapless or sleeveless (for girls)
Packing best baby clothes for a summer vacation is easy, because there’s no need to layer–just throw some mix and match outfits into your suitcase, and your family is almost ready to go!