All baby girls like playing in the field with grass, flowers and soil. But it is so easy to let grass stains on baby girl smocked dresses. If the stain is persistent, here’s a step-by-step guide you can try to remove tough grass stains:
- Brush off the excess grass or dirt on the smocked clothes. You can scrape off gently the mud with a plastic spoon or a dull knife.
- Then use of digestive enzyme capsules or tablets can help removing the organic stains faster by pouring about 2 to 3 capsules (one teaspoon) into a small bowl and mixing a teaspoon of cold water with the enzyme powder until it the mixture thickens.
- Spread the paste on the stained area of smocked clothing and let the enzyme paste sit for about an hour.
- Washing kid clothes without rinsing the paste. Wash it using regular cycle or the recommended wash cycle and temperature setting indicated on the tag.
- After the cycle, you should check the cool kids clothes for any sign of stain. If the stain remains, repeat the process. However, this time rub the enzyme paste onto the stain with an old toothbrush. Do not put the garment in the dryer until the stain is completely removed. The heat will set the stain and it will be nearly impossible to remove.